[Michlib-l] OLSSI 2017: Ohio Library Support Staff Institute: Register before Thursday!

OLSSI Chair olssi.chair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:18:34 EDT 2017

There’s still time to sign up for Bookstock – OLSSI 2017!

Please share with all who might be interested in the Ohio Library Support
Staff Institute!

Register by 5:00pm this Thursday and attend classes on:

3D printing,

Bookbinding,

Research guides,

Making digital pictures,

Google docs, Google Drive, forms, apps, and more!

Learn about the O-H-I- Read! Program, enhancing your catalog,

and Central State University’s Hallie Q. Brown Memorial Library.

All of our classes can be found here: http://olssi.org/classes/

Register by 5:00pm Thursday here: http://olssi.org/registration/

Questions?  You can reach Tanya, our OLSSI Treasurer, here:
tanya.kimmet at wright.edu

Join us at Central State University – July 30th thru August 1st – for the
Ohio Library Support Staff Institute!

*Michael Bradshaw, OLSSI Chair Emeritus*
*            OLSSI: the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute * July 30 –
Aug. 1, 2017 * Central State University * Wilberforce, Ohio*