[Michlib-l] Wayne State Receives Continued ALA Accreditation

Stephen Bajjaly dx1042 at wayne.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:50:38 EST 2017

At its meeting on January 22, 2017, the Committee on Accreditation (COA) of the American Library Association voted to grant continued accreditation status to the program leading to the degree of Master of Library and Information Science at Wayne State University's School of Library and Information Science. The next comprehensive review visit is scheduled for fall 2023. We extend our thanks to everyone who participated in this process for all of your hard work.  And congratulations to us all for a job well done!

2017 marks the 50th anniversary of the accredited program at Wayne State.  In recognition of this important milestone, we are debuting this logo that we will employ for the rest of 2017.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D278B5.1C990610]

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Associate Dean and Professor
School of Library & Information Science