[Michlib-l] ARSL call for proposals

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:27:49 EST 2017

Hi and sorry for duplication!
Here's some info I'm passing along for the Association for Rural and Small
Libraries:

Wow! It's already that time.

The Call for Proposals for the 2017 Association for Rural & Small Libraries
Conference is now open!  Do you know of a great program or innovative
project that will help take libraries to the next level?  Our theme for
this year’s conference is Libraries Elevated and we would love to see
topics that take libraries from ordinary to extraordinary.

Submissions for both 1 hour programs and Full/Half Day Preconference
workshops are being accepted.  Proposals are due by March 15, 2017.

Please fill out this form to submit your proposal
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMJ9Pl6YPrsxvDt-A9mg9gGCYdy5kT3AKpABE39jO0qM9W2A/viewform>
.

(Sent on behalf of programs chair Linda Green)

Thanks,
Colleen

Colleen Leddy, Director
Stair District Library