[Michlib-l] library interior designer

Marty Ferriby mferriby at hackleylibrary.org
Tue Jan 24 12:27:21 EST 2017

Yes!  Absolutely!

Aimee Ankin at Fishbeck Thompson Carr and Huber
did a great job for us -- exactly what we wanted
for this 126 year old building.  Might not be
your taste, but it was ours and we got just what
we wanted, and even better.  We're still getting compliments 4 years later.

She's listens; she really knows sources and
finishes and people; she's easy to work with and
gets back to you; she's fantastic!

Aimee L. Anking
Fishbeck Thompson Carr and Huber
1515 Arvoretum Drive SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
616-464-3902
alankin at ftch.com

Good luck!

Marty Ferriby, Director
Hackley Public Library
316 W. Webster Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49440
231-722-8002

We are looking to re-design our kid's room, (and
eventually the rest of the library), and are
looking for a designer.  We are in southwest lower Michigan.
Any suggestions?

--
Perri Saunders, Director
White Pigeon Township Library