[Michlib-l] New MAP Partner Destination: William V. Banks Broadcast Museum and Media Center

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Jan 23 11:23:28 EST 2017

All,

I am pleased and proud to announce the newest partner destination in the Michigan Activity Pass program, the William V. Banks Broadcast Museum and Media Center in Detroit. Celebrating the history of the first African American owned television station in the country, WGPR-TV62, the William V. Banks Broadcast Museum and Media Center opened on January 16, 2017 within the studios of the television station. Here is a link to an article in the Detroit News about our new MAP partner http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/television/2017/01/15/new-detroit-museum-honors-wgpr-blacks-broadcasting/96627950/ You and your patrons can check them out at their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Telling-Our-Story-143405645828708/

Again, a warm welcome to our new MAP partner William V. Banks Broadcast Museum and Media Center.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager