[Michlib-l] Outreach Liaison Librarian Job Description

Fran Hotchkiss fhotchkiss at brandonlibrary.org
Thu Jan 12 19:38:39 EST 2017

Hello,

In October my job title changed to Outreach Liaison Librarian for Brandon Township Public Library.  My director asked me inquire if any library has a job description for this sort of position. My office is still in the Youth Department and I still do programs for birth to sixth grade at the library along with the 15 off-site programs I do for the preschools, daycares and classes in the elementary schools. In addition to that I am now the liaison to the middle and high schools and to the Senior Center and group homes in Brandon Township.

If anyone has a job description for such a position and would be willing to share it with us that would be great!

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Fran Hotchkiss, Outreach Liaison Librarian

​

​​