[Michlib-l] International Book Vendor Replies

Isabella Rowan isabellaj.rowan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:49:02 EST 2017

And don't forget Sawa Books: http://sawabooks.com/

The owners have Michigan roots (one of them is a librarian) and they
specialize in serving libraries of all shape and sizes.  Contact Sawa Books
for Arabic, German, and Hebrew language materials for children and adults,
with other languages coming soon, including Somali.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Shannon O'Leary <SOLeary at novilibrary.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> To those of you who replied to my email, thank you so very much. I really
> appreciate the guidance and knowledge that you have shared. I did want to
> let those who might be interested know what vendors were given:
>

> French, Russian and Arabic- http://ibcbooks.com/store/index.html
>
> Russian - books at russianpublishinghouse.com
>
> French and Russian: http://www.russianthings.com/
>
> European Languages http://grantandcutler.com/ or
> http://www.schoenhofs.com/
>
> French http://www.archambault.ca (for libraries you contact them to
> create an institutional account) or amazon.com
>
> French www.frenchbooksonline.com
>
> Thanks again for all the help. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
>

> Shannon
>

> *Shannon O’Leary   * | Intern
>
> Novi Public Library  |45255 West Ten Mile Road | Novi, MI  48375
>
> Phone 248-349-0720 <(248)%20349-0720> |Fax 248-349-6520 <(248)%20349-6520>
>
> www.novilibrary.org
>
> *Inform. Inspire. Include.*

*The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page -- *St.
Augustine