[Michlib-l] Dual monitor setup for patrons to see your computer screen?

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Fri Jan 6 11:46:58 EST 2017

Has anyone out there discovered a nice-looking way to implement a dual
monitor type of setup that would allow our patrons to see the computer
screen at the circ/ref desk when we want them to see it?

I am looking for a system that would allow this that could be controlled
easily (turned on/off as needed) by our staff and would keep us from having
to swivel the monitors around to try to show them what we are doing?

I don't want to add something clunky looking to our circ/reference desk so
I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a creative, sleek solution to
this!?

Thanks for your help,

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Library Director

Otsego District Library

Brighten the Corner Where You Are

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

 <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/> www.otsegolibrary.org