[Michlib-l] Call for 2019/2020 ideas - a quick CSLP survey for SRC!

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Feb 22 12:42:47 EST 2017

The Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) is looking for the best of the best slogans for our 2019 theme Space.  We are also looking for general themes for 2020.
These suggestions should be thought provoking, exciting, and accessible to all libraries!

Put on your thinking caps & share your suggestions by completing this form by Wednesday, March 8:
https://goo.gl/forms/iRoXNmZd1O0RjNa82

Please note, I've also added a question about the online, downloadable manual!

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services
517-373-5700 f