[Michlib-l] book request

Marian Volek marianvolek at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 09:40:26 EST 2017

Hi, all!We were wondering if anyone has a copy of this book: "Library and Information Center Management"; Moran, Stueart and Morner. Libraries Unlimited, 8th ed., 2013.We need it for the LSSC class in Supervision & Management in Libraries. It would be on loan, we would return it in about 1-1/2 months (by the end of April). You can send it via Rides. Much appreciated, as it is a pretty expensive text! Thanks much! Marian VolekWest Iron District Library116 W. Genesee St.Iron River, Michigan 49935(906) 265-2831