[Michlib-l] Patron Problem

Kimberly Young kyoung at hlpl.org
Fri Feb 17 14:57:20 EST 2017

It is encouraging to me every day to see the support that the library
community in Michigan provides to one another.  Working with in an
environment that is free and open to the public can present its
challenges.  You all are the people that face these challenges with a smile
and open arms each day, while always remembering that the person in front
of you is the reason that you are there! Keep it up!

Thank you to each and every one of you for all you do for our libraries and
in turn our communities!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Kimberly Young
Library Director