[Michlib-l] Copies of Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum needed

Trixie L. McMeeking hpl at wowway.biz
Mon Feb 20 13:28:39 EST 2017

Good afternoon,

We are hosting Lisa Wheeler here in Homer on March 18th and we would like to do a book drawing while she is here.  I have been able to come up with three copies to give as prizes but I was hoping that if any of you had any extra copies that were just languishing in your library with no real purpose, that we could take them off your hands.  Any that you would like to send along can be sent through RIDES to zv164.

Thank you!

Trixie L. McMeeking, Director
Homer Public Library
141 W. Main St.