[Michlib-l] Invitation to Puzzle Palooza VI at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Wed Feb 15 14:04:39 EST 2017

Dear MichLib-L Colleagues,
This program is open and free to the public:

Are you a Puzzle Fanatic? Do you love puzzles as much as we do? We are
having another fun Puzzle Palooza, puzzle building challenge, on Saturday,
February 25, from 10am - 2pm. Bring your team of 2-4 puzzlers and see which
team completes their puzzle first! Don't have a team? You can sign up as a
single and we will find a team for you. Lunch and snacks included in this
free event! Please call the Pinckney Library to register: 734-878-3888
<(734)%20878-3888>.
For more information: http://bit.ly/2ljNpdi

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco