[Michlib-l] Early Literacy + Storytimes

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Feb 8 16:52:10 EST 2017

This year's round of Every Child Ready to Read (ECRR) workshops will dive specifically into storytimes and implementing the 5 Practices: Play, Talk, Read, Sing, Write.  If you attended the workshops with Sue McCleaf Nespeca in 2016, please note that these are not the same.  We wanted to meet requests for a more hands-on, storytime focused workshop, so please consider registering.  If you've never attended ECRR training, that's okay, too.  We'll recap quickly in the morning before diving into ECRR storytimes.  Some locations are filling up fast, so register today<https://www.solutionwhere.com/WW/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=88&cId=67&pCId=0>:

*         Monday, March 20th:  Kentwood Branch of Kent District Library

4950 Breton Rd SE, Kentwood, MI 49508

*         Tuesday, March 21st: Plymouth District Library
223 S. Main St., Plymouth, MI 48170

*         Wednesday, March 22nd: Alice & Jack Wirt Public Library of the Bay County Library System

500 Center Ave., Bay City, MI 48708

*         Friday, March 24th: Landmark Inn

230 N. Front St., Marquette, MI 49855

All workshops will run 9:00am-4:00pm with a lunch break included for the $35 registration fee.
Register online today, space is limited!
https://www.solutionwhere.com/WW/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=88&cId=67&pCId=0

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services