[Michlib-l] New Director Search for Leelanau Township Library

Mark Morton markmorton at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Tue Feb 7 14:38:14 EST 2017

Library Director -Leelanau Township Library located in Northport, MI - Full
Time Position 35 hours per week. Preferred Qualifications:  MLIS from ALA
accredited institution or Bachelor's degree; three or more years of work
experience, preferably in a library setting. A complete job posting and job
description can be found in the attached documents.  Qualified candidates
should submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references by
March 1, 2017  to  <mailto:ltldirectorsearch at gmail.com>
ltldirectorsearch at gmail.com  (preferred) or mail to: Leelanau Township,
Attn: Library Advisory Committee, PO Box 338, Northport, MI 49670. No
telephone calls please.

Please do not reply to this email, I am Chair of the search committee and
using my list-serv access to help get the word out. Please reply to the
gmail account.

Mark

Mark Morton

Technical Services Librarian