[Michlib-l] CMU (za-001) suspends participation in MeLCat for new ILS integration

Powers, Susan Faye power1sf at cmich.edu
Tue Feb 7 08:47:57 EST 2017

*please excuse cross postings*

Hello,

Dear Members,

Central Michigan University Libraries will not be participating in MeLCat beginning February 1, 2017, until sometime in the summer, 2017. Due to moving to a new integrated library system, we are moving from being a Sierra/Innovative Interfaces library to becoming a DCB library with MeLCat.

You can still borrow from us in several ways:

1. Through ILLiad/OCLC Worldshare ILL requests

2. Through ALA requests.

3. By setting up your own sharing account with us. Email us at interlibraryloan at cmich.edu<mailto:interlibraryloan at cmich.edu> to request an account. You do not need ILLiad software to share with us in this way.

We look forward to continued collaboration in sharing resources with you. We also look forward to becoming active in MeLCat again in a few months.

Please contact us with any questions or concerns:

Email: docreq at cmich.edu<mailto:docreq at cmich.edu>

Phone: 989 774 3022

Susan Powers and the Documents on Demand team

[logo]

Susan Powers
Coordinator, Documents on Demand
CMU Libraries EZC