[Michlib-l] microfilm readers/scanners available

Andrew Cherven dcherven at petoskeylibrary.org
Tue Dec 12 15:49:00 EST 2017

Hello all-we have a new microfilm scanner and thus are accepting offers on 2 older machines (must be picked up in Petoskey).

One is an ALOS Z43<http://www.datekltd.com/Brochures/ALOS_Z43.pdf>. It has no stand, but includes 3 extra tubes of toner. It works, but is in need of a service call because the print quality is a bit light right now. Every time this has happened in the past, the service call resulted in clear, crisp copies.

The other is a Minolta MS6000 MKII<http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/kmbs/technology/scanners/microfilm-scanner/ms6000-mk-ll> with a stand. It will probably need a software upgrade, as it was running on Windows XP when we got it. It's been in storage for a couple of years and hasn't got all that much mileage on  it.

We also have an extra bulb, fiche adapter and a 9-16x zoom lens that all work with either machine and we can include any or all.

If you are interested, let me know.

Drew Cherven
Reference Services
Petoskey District Library