[Michlib-l] Christmas Open House at Royal Oak Township Public Library

Lisa Valerio-Nowc lvalerio-nowc at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Dec 7 10:56:58 EST 2017

Hello Library Community!

You are cordially invited to our Christmas Open House on Thursday, December 14, 2017 The festivities begin at 12:30 until 5:30. Come and join us for light refreshments, library tree decorating and a little holiday cheer to boot! This is the first opportunity I've had as library director to reach out to the library community of TLN and everyone to our humble library.
Come when you can, even if it's just for a quick Hello!

Hope to see you at the library next week!

Holiday cheers,

Lisa

Lisa Valerio-Nowc
Library Administrator