[Michlib-l] Beverly Meyer "Make Yourself More Musical" Workshop

Emily Dumas emily at ropl.org
Wed Dec 6 09:41:58 EST 2017

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share our experience participating in the Beverly Meyer
workshop.  My staff and I, along with a few librarians from neighboring
libraries, had a fabulous time at the workshop and learned so much!
Beverly imparted her wisdom about incorporating music into our story times
and programs, taught us tricks to encourage kids to participate and settle
back down, and shared many new songs and rhymes that we plan on using.  We
also had a blast as we were up dancing around the room.  I highly recommend
this workshop to anyone working with kids, as Beverly is truly wonderful
and it was an invaluable experience.

I attached the flyer from the workshop.

Thanks!

--