[Michlib-l] *Free* roundtable on community engagement!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Thu Aug 31 10:26:38 EDT 2017

MCLS is committed to supporting the community engagement efforts of libraries in Indiana and Michigan. We'll have another round of community engagement roundtable discussions in September!  With each round of discussions, we're moving around the states to try to be near as many librarians as possible. For this round, we'll be in Southwest Michigan and Northern Indiana.

These discussions are free and open to anyone with an interest, but we ask that you register online so we know how many to expect. Join us for the opportunity to support one another in your community engagement efforts!

Thursday, September 21

Kalamazoo Public Library, Central Branch, Van Deusen Room, 315 S Rose St, Kalamazoo MI

Time: 10am to Noon Eastern

Register>><https://goo.gl/forms/A9isL3Q9rnLE6hrX2>

Friday, September 22

Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library, Harris Branch, 51446 Elm Road, Granger IN

Time: 10am to Noon Eastern

Credit: 1 LEU for Indiana staff

Register>><https://goo.gl/forms/9mtQFcD6Sw8Yjv6j2>

Questions? Contact Jan at davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org> or 800-530-9019 x111.

Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Phone: 517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>

Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: mcls.org/calendar<http://mcls.org/calendar>
[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [twitter] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [square-logo-1 (002)] <http://www.mcls.org/>