[Michlib-l] Hiring Pages - How Do You Attract Applicants and Retain Them?

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Thu Aug 31 10:25:44 EDT 2017

Greetings, All--

We currently have two open Library Page positions. We are having difficulty attracting applicants (and have consistently), and an equally challenging time retaining them. What does your library do to find applicants for the Library Page position? Where do you post for this position? Do you have any methods to help retain them?

Any insights would be appreciated. I have attached the job descriptions for both positions.

Many thanks!

Best Regards,
LindenGodlove