[Michlib-l] FW: Britannica Listserv Announcement: Those three little words...
Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE)
BiggsD at michigan.gov
Wed Aug 30 12:29:01 EDT 2017
Back to School with Britannica in MeL!
D. R. Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48915
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> Like MeL on Facebook - http://facebook.com/mel.org
Subject: Those three little words...
It's that time of year again! Classrooms are set up, backpacks have been purchased, and educators are planning their first few weeks of school. At Britannica, we want to make research easy and effective. Here are a few things to help you get started:
* Know your Britannica username and password for remote access. This provides educators, students, and parents access to Britannica information anytime, anywhere. Please e-mail salessupport at eb.com<mailto:salessupport at eb.com> to request your remote access information.
* Educators: know your School Code. This gives you access to additional Britannica resources. Save, organize, and share content, create lesson plans, and browse through teacher-created lessons. E-mail salessupport at eb.com<mailto:salessupport at eb.com> for your School Code. Michigan's School Code is: mel5
* Find free graphic organizers, logos, search boxes, and so much more at https://britannicalearn.com/resources<https://britannicalearn.com/resources/#filter=.product-65>.
* Michigan page for BritannicaSchool in MeL: https://britannicalearn.com/state-access/welcome-michigan-educators/ Find training and promotion materials, webinar opportunities and more.
* In charge of PD this year? E-mail training at eb.com<mailto:training at eb.com>. We have a variety of delivery options, including online webinars and full day, half-day, and shorter targeted in-person sessions. Topics cover 21st Century Learning, Information Literacy, STEM, Graphic Organizers, and other key topics.
* Follow BritannicaLearn on social media and use #BLearn to share your digital learning experiences with us today!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Michlib-l