[Michlib-l] Michigan Tax Forms

Tracy Wilson (Roseville Public Library) twilson at roseville-mi.gov
Tue Aug 29 12:08:41 EDT 2017

I thought I'd share what I found out about Michigan tax forms - from the Michigan Department of Treasury

If you received tax materials last year then you are automatically on our list to receive the same materials for the upcoming tax year. We will be doing a mailing in the next month or so to confirm what you received last year and if you need any changes. Please watch for that mailing. If no changes are needed you are all set. If you need different quantities delivered there will be instructions on the letter of how to update your quantities.

Tracy Wilson
Adult Services Coordinator
Roseville Public Library
(P) 586-447-4558