[Michlib-l] Reminder-Invitation to upcoming Pinckney Library Game of Thrones Themed Program

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Thu Aug 24 13:17:37 EDT 2017

Dear Michigan Library Colleagues,

Rally the Realms! Pinckney Community Public Library
<https://www.facebook.com/pinckneylibrary/>'s "Winter is Here" Game of
Thrones <https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThrones/> themed program is coming
up! To go with the penultimate Season 7 of the hit HBO show! We'll be
featuring a performance by renowned Ring of Steel Action Theatre and Stunt
Troupe <https://www.facebook.com/RingofSteel/>. PLUS Game of Thrones themed
refreshments and drinks will be served. And, yes, there will be DRAGONS!

So mark your calendars and come to the Pinckney Library on Tuesday, August
29th, from 6:30pm-8:30pm. (The first part of the program is family friendly
and open to all guests and patrons, regardless of whether you've watched
the TV Show or read the books.) Later in the program, we'll start a
discussion focusing on Season 7 of Game of Thrones and will refer to George
R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series. We hope very much to see you
then!

Call the library at 734-878-3888 <(734)%20878-3888> to register or for any
questions or visit: http://bit.ly/2wqLbPu (We would appreciate you sharing
this event with your colleagues and community.)

Thanks,
Hope Siasoco
Pinckney Library
----