[Michlib-l] FW: Book Beat 35th Anniversary Party!

Shutta Crum shutta at shuttacrum.com
Tue Aug 22 19:44:54 EDT 2017

​A number of the local writers who belong to the Soc. of Children's Book
Writers & Illustrators will be there, including myself. But also
Christopher Paul Curtis, Nancy Shaw, Kelly Dipucchio, Rhonda Gowler Green,
Jack Cheng, Jean Alicia Elster as well as many others. Come on out and
support a great indy bookstore!

Shutta Crum

*Shutta Crum*
*www.shutta.com <http://www.shutta.com/>*
*twitter.com/Shutta/ <http://twitter.com/Shutta/>*
*www.facebook.com/ShuttaCrum <http://www.facebook.com/ShuttaCrum>*

*MOUSELING'S WORDS (Coming 2017, Clarion)*
*WILLIAM AND THE WITCH'S RIDDLE (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*UH-OH! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*DOZENS OF COUSINS (Clarion, HMH)*
*MINE! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*THOMAS AND THE DRAGON QUEEN (Alfred A. Knopf)*

*BABIES & BOOKS! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvFfYkDaEiQ&t=4s>*