[Michlib-l] Fw: Combatting Hate Via Your Library

Hope Nobel lvwdirector at llcoop.org
Mon Aug 21 10:19:46 EDT 2017

Karyn -
Thank you for taking the time to express your views.  I agree that the YALSA
statement makes an offensive assumption, and that this type of reverse
prejudice is harmful.
All we can do as libraries is promote understanding, kindness, and open
dialogue wherever possible.  And really, that's quite a lot, isn't it?!?
Happy eclipse day, everyone!
Hope E. Nobel, M.S.L.S.
Director
Tamarack District Library