[Michlib-l] Borrowing Privileges and Large Fine Management

Barb Gudenburr gudenburrb at cantonpl.org
Tue Aug 15 13:24:48 EDT 2017

Hi Scott,
At the Canton Public Library we take away borrowing privileges if a patron owes $20 or more in fines.   Patron accounts exceeding $35 resulting from billed materials (a portion can include late fees) overdue more than 45 days will be turned over to a collection agency.
If the patron's account has reached $40.00 in late fees  (Patron will not go to collections).

Barb Gudenburr
Circulaltion Supervisor

[vsmCPLlogo]