[Michlib-l] Elvis Presley Program recommendations?

Elizabeth Campion campiee4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:03:21 EDT 2017

This summer the Shelby Township Library presented the Beatles Forever
program with M.L. Liebler and a band that performed covers of Beatles
songs. One of our patrons loved the program and asked if I could do an
Elvis Presley program of some kind in the future.

I am looking for recommendations for an Elvis impersonator or someone who
could knowledgeably present a program on Elvis. Any suggestions?
Thanks so much in advance!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Campion, Librarian
Shelby Township Library

A library is a miracle. A place where you can learn just about anything for
free. A place where your mind can come alive."  Josh Hanagarne, *The
World's Strongest Librarian*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>