[Michlib-l] Free Literature Reference Set

Ashley Bowler abowler at kvcc.edu
Thu Aug 10 12:10:16 EDT 2017

Greetings,

Kalamazoo Valley Community College has a free set of Contemporary Literary Criticism books (v. 1-307) up for grabs! We no longer need the print copies, so they are free to anyone who is able to pick them up.

Please contact me (abowler at kvcc.edu) if you are interested. We would prefer the set to go as a whole.

Kalamazoo Valley Community College is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan - just off I-94.

Regards,

Ashley Bowler
Circulation and Reserve Supervisor

KVCC Libraries

p: 269.488.4313

Restorative | Intellection | Harmony | Adaptability | Connectedness

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." –Carl Sagan