[Michlib-l] Rescheduled Event Announcement: Invitation to Representative Lee Chatfield's MLA Award Presentation and Reception

Ann Marie Smith amsmith at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Aug 9 10:59:07 EDT 2017

RESCHEDULED EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: REP. LEE CHATFIELD WILL BE HONORED AS MLA
LEGISLATOR OF THE YEAR ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 22 AT 3 PM AT THE PICKFORD
COMMUNITY LIBRARY

Please mark your calendars; we have a confirmed event date!  You are invited
to a special award presentation and reception for State Representative Lee
Chatfield on Tuesday, August 22 at 3:00 pm.

The Pickford Community Library is hosting an event for the Michigan Library
Association (MLA) recognizing Representative Chatfield as the MLA Legislator
of the Year.  We are honored for the opportunity to show our respect and
gratitude for his service to the library community.

Join us for an award presentation followed by a cookies and coffee reception
featuring Kelly Slater's world famous cupcakes!  Please spread the word.

This event is free and open to the public; all are welcome.  For more
information, contact Pickford Community Library Manager Ann Marie Smith at
906-647-1288 or  <mailto:amsmith at uproc.lib.mi.us> amsmith at uproc.lib.mi.us.
The Pickford Community Library is located at 230 East Main Street in
downtown Pickford.  We hope to see you there.