[Michlib-l] New MAP Partner Destination: Lost Railway Museum (They Aren't Lost)

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Aug 7 14:52:34 EDT 2017

All,

We are pleased to announce our newest, our 441st, partner destination in the Michigan Activity Pass program. Welcome Lost Railway Museum http://www.lostrailwaymuseum.org/ in Grass Lake to the MAP program! While a lost museum, especially one with a railroad theme, may sound like a sad thing, they aren't really lost, of course. Rather, the museum takes its name from the interurban network of electric railroads which, until mostly dissolving during the Great Depression, played a vital transportation role in early 20th century America https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_United_Railways

Visit the Lost Railway Museum in Grass Lake and experience life when the interurban railroad network was at its peak in Michigan, and throughout the Midwest.

Welcome to MAP!

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury