[Michlib-l] iPad Mini Purchase...

Knox,Sheryl Cormicle knoxs at cadl.org
Mon Aug 7 12:31:37 EDT 2017

Currently a good source of pricing for iPads is the REMC Device Purchasing<http://www.remcbids.org/catalog/view/cat/21444/> bid. List price for a 128GB Mini 4 is $399. The REMC price is $364<http://www.remcbids.org/catalog/view/cat/81059/item/39860/> (the purchase window for this offer ends Sept. 30). You have to jump through some hoops to purchase via this method, but after you do it once, you are poised to use it again in the future.

Here is an FAQ<http://www.remcbids.org/customer/download/id/1242> to help you get started.

Sheryl Cormicle Knox, Technology Director
Capital Area District Libraries - Administration
401 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
517-367-6347 | knoxs at cadl.org<mailto:knoxs at cadl.org>
cadl.org<http://www.cadl.org/>