[Michlib-l] Renaissance Fest discounts

Brigette M. Felix bfelix at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Aug 4 12:16:34 EDT 2017

Jennifer,
The wording on the offer is: MAP pass holders can purchase Adult tickets for $16.50 ($22.95 value) and children's tickets for $8.50 ($13.95 value).

This information can be obtained by going to http://michiganactivitypass.info. When you execute the search for the Michigan Renaissance Festival click on the "More Info" button that corresponds to the Michigan Renaissance Festival and that is where the offer details will be along with the discount code.

Brigette Felix
Shared System Librarian
The Library Network
(248) 536-3100 x137