[Michlib-l] New FOIA - Public Library of Cedar Springs submitted on 03/16/2017

MOL Karen McKinnon molkmk at llcoop.org
Fri Apr 21 15:44:46 EDT 2017

Yes, it rankles me for them to ask for names.  They can get the data from the information that is compiled from the State Aid reports, if they want to know what librarians earn.  I denied the request, as we do not compile that report.

Karen McKinnon, Director
Leighton Township Library
Box H 4451 12th Street
Moline, MI 49335