[Michlib-l] Skype for board meetings bylaws

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 20 12:08:34 EDT 2017

Hello Amanda:

I came across this piece on electronic participation and I thought it might be useful:
http://www.clarkhill.com/alerts/open-meetings-act-update-informal-meetings-remote-participation.pdf

And the Open Meetings Act Handbook (which is referred to in the info above):

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/ag/OMA_handbook_287134_7.pdf

However, as mentioned earlier,it is always good to consult your attorney when drafting new policy.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Sincerely,
Clare