[Michlib-l] Community Engagement Roundtables, June 2017!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Thu Apr 20 09:11:01 EDT 2017

MCLS is committed to supporting the community engagement efforts of libraries in Indiana and Michigan. We have upcoming community engagement roundtable discussions scheduled in both states.  These discussions are free and open to anyone with an interest, but we ask that you register online so we know how many to expect. Join us for the opportunity to support one another in your community engagement efforts!

Friday, June 16

Location: West Lafayette Public Library, 208 W Columbia St, West Lafayette, IN 47906

Time: 10am to Noon Eastern

Credit: 2 LEUs for Indiana staff

Register>><https://goo.gl/forms/k5tpGFXduZ2mpzmw1>

Wednesday, June 21

Location: Short's Brewery, 121 N Bridge St, Bellaire, MI 49615

Time: 12:30pm to 2:30pm Eastern

Register>><https://goo.gl/forms/uxfitpsGrsjf32Y73>

Questions? Contact Jan at davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org> or 800-530-9019 x111!
Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
Phone: 517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>
www.mcls.org<http://www.mcls.org/>
Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: mcls.org/calendar<http://mcls.org/calendar>
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news: facebook.com/<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>mcls.org<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>