[Michlib-l] Creating a Children's Book at DPL Wilder Branch

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Wed Apr 19 14:46:42 EDT 2017

Huntington Woods artist Howard Fridson has illustrated several books for children, and written and illustrated the book Our Family Treasure. He will show some of his art and discuss things to consider in preparing text and artwork for publication. He will also have books for sale. Please register; space may be limited.

Jennifer

P.S. If you would prefer a sheet with just one copy of the flyer, I will create one for you.

Jennifer Dye
Assistant Manager
Lincoln and Wilder branches
Detroit Public Library