[Michlib-l] Device Purchasing Window Opens Today

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 19 08:58:18 EDT 2017

Come One, Come All! Device Purchasing Window Opens Today!

It's been 6 months and 4 days since the last Device Purchasing purchase window closed, but wait no more! The long anticipated day has arrived! The purchasing window opens today! Yes, today! April 19th! All public school districts, public school academies, non-public K-12 schools, pre-school buildings, intermediate school districts, and Michigan public libraries are eligible to purchase off of the 2017 REMC Device Purchasing Bid Contract. This year there are 43 mobile and desktop devices along with related accessories and options available. For a spreadsheet of items available on this contract, click on  Device Purchasing Planning Spreadsheet<http://www.remcbids.org/customer/download/id/1250> (http://www.remcbids.org/customer/download/id/1250).

As many of you are aware, there are no incentive funds this year, but we still have the same great discounts as in the past. We are keeping our fingers crossed that legislature does provide incentive funding in future years!

For more information on setting up a SPOT account or making a purchase on SPOT, see the SPOT FAQs<http://www.remcbids.org/customer/download/id/1242> (http://www.remcbids.org/customer/download/id/1242).

Any questions should be sent to spot at remc.org<mailto:spot at remc.org>.

Happy Shopping!

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library of Michigan