[Michlib-l] GPPL Presents: Christopher Moore

Danis Houser dhouser at gp.lib.mi.us
Thu Apr 6 16:35:14 EDT 2017

Hello everyone! We are beyond thrilled to be hosting a rare Michigan visit from bestselling author, Christopher Moore as part of our National Library Week festivities next week.

Quick info:

*         Wednesday, April 12th at 7pm at our community partner The War Memorial<http://www.warmemorial.org/>

*         book sale and cash bar begin at 5:30pm

*         auditorium doors open at 6:30pm

*         book signing and cash bar after talk

*         registration is required, click here to sign up:  http://gplib.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=51388&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2017/04/12

I've also attached the event flyer, should you wish to share or post it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

We'd love to see you there!

Best regards,
Danis

Danis Houser
Librarian, Reference & Technical Services
Grosse Pointe Public Library
10 Kercheval Avenue
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI  48236
313-343-2074 x212