[Michlib-l] Washtenaw Community College Library

Liu, Victor vliu at wccnet.edu
Wed Apr 5 08:23:27 EDT 2017

Michigan library colleagues,

As I've decided to retire early from Washtenaw Community College (WCC) in mid-July 2017, I'd like to say my fond farewell to the Michigan library community. It has been a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with dedicated library professionals like you.

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that the Executive Director of Library position at WCC will be open and posted in the near future (please see https://jobs.wccnet.edu). I strongly encourage qualified candidates to apply.

Located on the east side of Ann Arbor, which places a premium on education, Washtenaw Community College has an outstanding reputation and has enjoyed strong community support, along with a stable revenue base and enrollment. The library has been a beneficiary of all that in many ways. In addition, the college administration appreciates the library's integral role in the teaching and learning landscape. The competitive compensation package and desirable location are added benefits of the position.

My warmest wishes to all of your library endeavors.

Victor Liu
Dean, Learning Resources
Washtenaw Community College
4800 East Huron River Dr.