[Michlib-l] PLEASE SHARE: Important Info on Nov. 8 Election

Simlar, Cathleen (MDOS) SimlarC at michigan.gov
Thu Sep 29 13:41:42 EDT 2016

Hello! In the next day or two, I am hoping you can share the following brief messages via social media or on your website concerning the Nov 8 General Election. I've also attached an image you can use with social media postings as well as a flyer you can post or put up on your website to alert your patrons about the election.  As always, any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Website or Facebook Message:

Time Running Out to Register to Vote

If you are not a registered voter and want to vote in the November General Election, you have until Tuesday, October 11 to register. Michigan residents can register by mail or in person at their county, city or township clerk's office or by visiting any Secretary of State office. For more information, visit Michigan.gov/vote<http://www.michigan.gov/vote>.
.

Twitter Message:      Time is running out to register to vote in November election. Voter registration deadline is Oct. 11. Find out more at mi.gov/vote.

Thanks so much for your support!