[Michlib-l] Invitation to Pinckney Library's Puzzle Palooza V

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Tue Sep 27 17:32:49 EDT 2016

Oops! Forgot to add, you asked how many people have participated. We
started with 4 teams the first time we offered it. We grew to 7 or 8 teams,
I think, this winter when we did Puzzle Palooza IV. There's usually 3 or 4
to a team. Usually, when I have enough leftover prizes from Adult Summer
Reading, I'd give out second place winner prizes if we have more that 5
teams participating.

Like I said though, the cool part is that after the first and second teams
win, everyone just goes around the room and starts helping all the other
teams finish up.

Hope
PCPL

----