[Michlib-l] Invitation to Pinckney Library's Puzzle Palooza V

Hansen, Jean JHansen at waterfordmi.gov
Tue Sep 27 16:39:40 EDT 2016

Questions for Pinckney and any other libraries who’ve had a similar type jigsaw puzzle assembly contest (because we’re considering doing something like this at my library): What is the fastest time a 500-piece puzzle has been put together at your event? And what is the largest number of people you’ve had participate?
Thanks!
Jean

[http://intranet/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wat-logo.jpg]

Jean Hansen