[Michlib-l] Free to a good home

Bartlett, Bernadette (MDE) BartlettB at michigan.gov
Thu Sep 22 16:29:51 EDT 2016

Hello - the following items are free to the first taker.  Please reply to me directly, not to the list, and supply a street address to ship, no p.o.'s.

35mm plastic black flip-top acid-free microfilm boxes (+/-100 boxes) - we will ship
16mm plastic black flip-top acid-free microfilm boxes with reels (+/- 125 boxes) - we will ship
12x8x3 white cardboard clamshell boxes (approx. 100 assembled, 200 flat on a pallet) - must be picked up on site (Lansing).

Thank you!

Bernadette

Bernadette M. Bartlett
Michigan Documents Librarian
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915
517-373-2971
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan