[Michlib-l] Vacation Bank?

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Wed Sep 21 14:22:21 EDT 2016

Hello, all!

Are there any district libraries out there using a vacation bank?  By that,
I mean a bank of unused vacation hours that staffers can donate to, that
can be used by other employees in specific or crisis circumstances
(temporary disability, grief leave, FMLA, etc.)

If you do have a vacation bank, would you be willing to share your policies
and procedures on it's use and how you administer it?

If anyone else is interested, I'll be happy to share any responses I get.
Just let me know that you're interested.

Thank you!

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!