[Michlib-l] Hoarding presentation

Katie Rothley krothley at southfieldlibrary.org
Mon Sep 19 16:45:23 EDT 2016

Would you mind sharing his contact information?! Or does he have a
website?

Thanks!

Katie

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Adult Services Librarian
Southfield Public Library
26300 Evergreen Rd
Southfield, MI 48076
(248)796-4380
southfieldlibrary.org

>>> Jaema Berman <jberman at tln.lib.mi.us> 1:14 PM 9/19/2016 >>>
Addison Twp. Library has scheduled him for November and we are excited
that we did! Patrons are starting to sign up! Jaema Berman