[Michlib-l] Labeling question: continuing series after original author has died

Janelle Martin jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Sat Sep 10 12:45:51 EDT 2016

Hello,
Several people had asked if I would compile responses to my question, so I have attached a word document with them all. I included a library name if it was in the response.

We currently put the Star Wars and Halo books under the series title rather than individual authors because there are so many people writing these series. So I already have a precedent for cataloging a series under a series title. I will get some feedback from patrons and staff before I make a decision about this.
Thanks for all the input.
Janelle

Janelle Martin
Head of Fiction