[Michlib-l] Is patron bashing killing our spirit? Join us for Third Thursday Twitter Chat!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Wed Sep 7 16:23:28 EDT 2016

Is patron bashing killing our spirit? Join us for Third Thursday Twitter Chat!

Is patron bashing a problem? Are there any therapeutic benefits to letting off steam? Join special guest Samantha Minnis for our Third Thursday Twitter Chat on September 15 at 2pm Eastern to discuss this phenomenon and why avoiding patron bashing not only leads to better service for library users, but a happier work life for library professionals. Use the hashtag #MCLSchat.

New to Twitter chats? Don't stress out about it! Here are some helpful instructions:

http://mcls.org/training-events/twitter-chat-instructions/

Can't make the chat?  Don't worry, we will archive it for you on Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> @mclsorg and on our Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>!

Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1,  Lansing, MI 48910-3657
Phone: 517-492-3811 ext. 111
Fax: 517-492-3812
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>
http://www.mcls.org<http://www.mcls.org/>