[Michlib-l] DSLRT meeting

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Wed Sep 7 13:48:44 EDT 2016

Hello Library Land!

The next meeting of the premiere informal gathering of Southeast Michigan's Library Leaders is coming up on September 16.  Of course I'm talking about the Detroit Suburban Librarians Round Table (DSLRT).  DSLRT is designed for Library Directors to share news, questions and concerns.  Our host will be Chesterfield Township Library.

Chesterfield Township Library
50560 Patricia Street
Chesterfield, MI  48051

Director:  Midge Lusardi   	  Library phone:  586-598-4900

9:30-10 networking
10:00-10:45 Business meeting
11:00-12:00 Discussion with local legislators:  Rep. Wittenberg & Rep. LaFontaine
					   AND, special guest Gail Madziar, Executive Director of MLA

Please join us if you are able!  Attached please find minutes from the last meeting along with an agenda.

Best,
Dave Ewick, Chair

David L. Ewick
City Librarian