[Michlib-l] Tween Spaces

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Wed Sep 7 10:27:51 EDT 2016

Hi Janelle,
I attended a wonderful program at this year’s ALA annual conference: “InbeTWEEN: Services and Programs for Tweens in Public Libraries.” The presenter, Lisa Kropp, has a very resourceful wiki that I would take a look at: http://tweensinlibraries.wikispaces.com/home

Best,

Jen Taggart
Assistant Department Head, Youth Services
Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
(248)642-5800